Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

More Papertrey Ink May Release - Heart & Sole

It's Day 3 of Papertrey Ink's May 2017 inspiration celebration! Today I'm sharing a project made with the new Heart & Sole set. This is an absolutely ingenious collection of stamps and dies (as are all of Betsy's creations!), with an abundance of mix and match images and sentiments. 
Although Heart & Sole is geared toward the guys in your life, there are more girl-y options too. Just take a peek at the pretty color options that Dawn has created. It almost makes one want to take a little jog. Almost.


I've created a more masculine birthday card, using Stormy Sea, Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate. A bit of dimension on the boots and that fabulous 'DAD' die and my CAS card was complete!



Many thanks for taking a peek! Hope that you'll check out Nichole's blog for more Heart & Sole inspiration!




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Two Ls this kinda made me cry a little ... Father's Day will be tough this year! My FIL loved the cards I made for him! this is just fantastic - and LOVE the embossed panel under the boots!
=] xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colors on your card, this is terrific!