Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #210



Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #210!  Leigh has created a beautiful sketch to inspire one and all.... AND, just take a peek at all of the DT loveliness!
Love this soft cream and pastel palette (and the pretty Concord & 9th florals)! Clean and simple is the way to go.
Please join us at CAS(E) this Sketch #210! If you need a bit of a jump start (or just want to pin away - like me!), there's lots to see in the always inspirational CTS gallery.  Can't wait to see your creation!


13 comments:

Betty said...

of all the cards from the DT, yours is my favorite - love everything about it!!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty! Love the color combo, too.

I Card Everyone said...

You've chosen the prettiest shades of these colors, Michelle! I may have to agree, with Betty ... very clever to use the circle die!
=]

Karen said...

Another gorgeous card, and the stamping with the die cut circle is exceptional! Love the colors. This one is definitely going to be pinned!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch! I love how you used one of my favourite sets!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the color combo!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors, lovely card!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the vibrant colors and the circle popped up in the center. What a great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Oh love those florals and the colors are gorgeous! Now I am going back for another shopping trip at Concord & 9th :)!

Dana said...

Gorgeous. I like the vintage feel to this card. I just purchased that floral set this weekend, and can't wait to play!

Claire Grantham said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours..I might need this stamp set in my life.. Cx

Jeanne J. said...

So nice to see a fresh take on this image - I love it every time I see it, but I've never seen it like this! Bravo Michelle!