Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #177

We hope that you'll view Leigh's lovely sketch as your jumping off point in creating for CTS #177! As always, there's lots of inspiration from the DT.... from soft and lovely to clean and graphic.
I've inked up some new 'Wildflower' stamps (from Concord and 9th) onto a white linen-y background and given them a very light watercoloring and a bit of texture using a black enamel dot/enamel accents.
Please join in the fun at CAS(E) this Sketch #177! We can't wait to see what you've created!
P.S. - A happy welcome to our fabulous GD, Sandy!!

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this ... almost feel like we played cards together!! One day wishes!
=]

Lola G. said...

I really like this card, and I've pinned it in order to remind myself to change things up a bit. Thank you for the inspiration!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the large flower and the clean white space on this. STUNNING design!!

Marybeth said...

Michelle this is gorgeous! Love the large bloom and the sketch is one I love!

stampwithsandy said...

This is just beautiful Michelle. I love your soft shading of the background with the bright blooms. Thanks so much for having me as a guest this week at CTS!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh HOW PRETTY!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Michelle...love your gorgeous flower.

Jean said...

CAS and bold - I don't know that I've seen this stamp. Great take on the inspiration image.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! I love it!